HUP editorial system
Unique functional diversity
HUP editorial system supports your editors with the greatest possible variety of functions to optimize the creation of modern media products. Various tools such as automatic usage lists of the objects used (photos, agency reports, etc.) or the automatic grouping of text and photo facilitate daily work.
The features at a glance
- Unique functional diversity
- More resources and capacities for even more creativity
- Optimal processes
- Integrated object browser for access to relevant data
- Multi-user capable
- Includes all industry standards such as NEWSML G2
- Optimal networking with other HUP solutions
- Freely configurable XML interface for import and export
- Channel-independent content management (text, image, video, etc.)
- Cross-channel corrections (one change for print and online)
- Geo-Tagging of images and texts
- Any file type can be integrated online (PDF, MP3)
- Support of online only and online first publications
The integrated object browser keeps all objects in the editorial system available for all editors. Via a full text search, photos, own articles, agency reports etc. can be searched in seconds. Every editor in HUP editorial system has his own “virtual” table: the “tray”. Here objects can be stored, which are needed straight or in the future. High efficiency is also ensured by the fact that several users can work on one page at the same time. This means that everyone involved reaches their goal more quickly.
Magnetic help lines, automatic image detail optimization through connection to industry-standard programs for image optimization, the direct jump to Adobe InDesign or Photoshop are integrated as standard.