Your perfect newspaper page
For publishers with daily newspapers, advertising journals & corporate publishing offerings. You take care of the best possible product, our solution coordinates the rest.
Topics and service portfolio (excerpt)
- Supports planning of purely digital and ePaper editions
- Automatic generation of page headers
- Automated, rubric-dependent rubric header design
- Automatic exposure when content arrives from the editorial office/setting department
- Real-time display of content and status
- Direct control of Adobe InDesign from page planning
- Multi-user capability
- Background displays (large-scale display as background of other ads)
- (Online) reservation calendar for ads
- Monitoring of the production process
- Different formats in one issue
You can reach us by phone at
HUP Page Planning helps you run standard processes faster than ever before with a wide range of automatable and configurable functions – from generating page and section headers to automated pagination of thousands of classified ads and much more.
Optionally available with PRIME interface
Of course, you can also purchase HUP Page Planning with a certified PRIME interface. This allows you to automatically assign print profiles to your PRIME-enabled press without having to store them manually.
Sophisticated screen layout and simple operation
This greatly reduces training times in the project and speeds up the performance of everyday tasks. As a result, even telephone directories with 1,000 pages have already been automatically paginated in no time at all using HUP page planning.
Our common goal: the perfectly designed newspaper page
The real-time and WYSIWYG display of all content (editorial, ads, filler) as well as the direct control of Adobe InDesign from HUP Page Planning support you in this. With HUP Page Planning, you always have a full overview of the status of the pages and which objects or ads may still be missing. As soon as an ad has passed the correction workflow, you will see the finished result on the page.
Request information on page planning & make-up