Print, Online and Mobile
For publishers with daily newspapers, advertising journals and corporate publishing offerings.
Manage cross-media bookings, use information and the comprehensive view of your customers profitably, and plan and implement campaigns successfully.
Topics and service portfolio (excerpt)
- Entry and management of ads of all types: print, online and mobile
- Connection to PS.eWorxx the workflow tool with order list for the ad set
- Addresses with bank details, contact person, payment type, contact control (CRM) and financial statements
- Deposit of service features, payment conditions, prices, discount scales, cost units, cost centers, expenditure calendar, revenue allocation or VAT codes etc.
- Numerous user-supporting functions, e.g. search options via individual selections, plausibility and creditworthiness checks, box number processing, determination of all common discounting types, multiple switching, publication calendar and representative assignment.
- Invoice generation, DTA and representative billing
- Final settlement, individual settlement, global settlement, multiple recalculation
- Easy creation of various reports
- Closing management
- Display invoices and credit notes
- Account management, open items and dunning
- Accounting/accounting as well as interfaces to all common financial accounting systems
- All functions for processing simple flow rate or more complex family, job or death advertisements
Would you like a multi-client, business partner standard solution that supports your sales team every day and is the basis for more sales? Here’s how it works:
With HUP Ads, all relevant data is managed and maintained via a common data master. The database consists of general business partner data and the respective order or production data (e.g. objects, issues, departments, placements). The scope of services ranges from the administration and maintenance of master data for prospects, advertisers, agencies and representatives to multi-level complaint management (for advertisements) controlled by alarm states.
Knowing what the customer needs and fast order processing
Ad content is recorded directly on the PC. In the case of continuous-flow or standardized ads, the typographical preparation and the current price calculation are carried out automatically on the basis of the price structures stored in the system. A customer’s order history is available in a matter of seconds and provides valuable support for sales discussions. Your clerks can access this information at any time for order processing and ad billing.
Manage publication days and prices
Publication days are entered quickly and easily in the publication calendar at the click of a mouse and checked automatically. If the desired publication day is not available, the user is informed immediately without interrupting the workflow. When accepting ads, you can specify whether ads should appear in one newspaper or in different newspapers with several editions or different publication types (daily newspaper/advertising journal) at the same time (multi-issue/combination capability). The correct total price for the ad placement is determined in real time and displayed to the employee as an invoice preview.
PS.eWorx: Search, find and edit faster
With just one click, the ad opens in the stored layout program in the size ordered (Adobe Indesign® or HUP Editor). The typesetting data supplied with the job (logos, fonts, texts, etc.) are displayed to the production employee in the digital job pocket or job folder and are available for immediate further processing. This means that they can start designing the ad immediately. – Take a look at how you can benefit by using PS.eWorxx.
Do you have questions about HUP ads?
Write to us!