Become part of the HUP team
(Jun./Sen.) Account-Manager (m/f/d) B2B
Digitalization is changing all of our lives. Media companies in particular are affected and require competent advice and support for upcoming (investment) decisions. Do you want to work in a top team, drive technological change in-house and with our customers, and contribute your ideas? Do you want to develop yourself further every day and expand your expertise in the B2B market?
Then we are looking for you! Welcome to the Sales & Marketing Team of HUP AG.
Due to our ambitious goals we are looking for highly motivated Account Managers (m/f/d).
You will be responsible for the company’s development and thus occupy a decisive position in order to realize the success of our company on the way to further expansion. You will work with HUP AG customers in the DACH region and beyond, establish strategic partnerships, identify growth potential and expand the customer portfolio. You are part of our Client Success Team of Key Account Managers and report directly to the Executive Board.
What we offer you:
- A wide range of opportunities for rapid further development within the company
- A personal mentor & intensive coachings
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated team in an international business environment.
- A corporate culture characterised by job satisfaction, success and respect
- A unique workplace in the Main metropolis directly at Frankfurt Airport, in Braunschweig or – by arrangement – also from your home office or one of our locations.
- Various events at which you can celebrate your successes together with your team
What you bring:
- A well completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, alternatively
- 1-3 years work experience – preferably in the B2B sector, ideally international experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and an analytical, structured way of working are among your strengths.
- You are a committed networker and have good presentation and communication skills.
- A lot of motivation and the will to achieve ambitious goals
- Knowledge of German at mother tongue level and fluency in English or the will to perfect your language skills.
- Passion for Consultative Sales & Business Development
Then apply directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your informative documents.
If everything fits, you’ll be part of the team faster than you think.