Top analysis for your subscriptions
HUP subscription generations model
powered by Koppenhöfer Media Consult GmbH, Berlin
The HUP subscription generation model is an innovative top-down view of your previously generated subscription numbers and at the same time a forecast for future development – with concrete Do’s & Dont’s to optimize results.
All publishers with a subscription offer know the challenges that have been growing for years: It is important to be able to precisely estimate the impact of new customer acquisition and conversion on the entire subscription circulation of a newspaper or magazine.
The HUP subscription generation model visualizes the connection between new acquisition, durability and total circulation in the subscription area. Here the HUP subscription generation model uses the division of the subscription stock into generations according to the beginning of the subscription.
Concrete answers to the most important questions!
- Where was the publishing house successful, where not?
- Does this explain the circulation situation?
- How is the conversion from trial to fixed subscriptions controlled?
- Which fixed subscriptions are offered depending on the predecessor subscription?
- How are the quantities to be converted determined?
- How is the cancellation recovery operated?
- What is the estimated and used potential from the disposals?
- Are the master data for subscription management sufficiently maintained?
Decision basis for the future
- Which edition planning is realistic and how can it be implemented?
- How much marketing budget is required for a selected circulation scenario?
- How can the existing accesses be optimally converted and thus utilised?
Would you like to optimise your subscription strategy?
Let us show you the HUP subscription generation model
Give us a short hour and we’ll explain in detail how you can benefit from an analysis through the HUP subscription generation model. We will show you how comprehensively we analyse your subscription figures and what additional insights you can expect.
The subscription generation model provides you with a solid decision-making basis and valid insights into what should be optimized to increase growth.
We look forward to hearing from you on +49 531 281 810.