Personnel file with a future
The electronic personnel file for your future-proof HR management.
Digital transformation presents personnel departments with major challenges. From data protection requirements to the need to provide transparency at all times and to be able to archive the entire data in a legally compliant manner. The basics for functions and requirements were documented at our kick-off date for the topic-related customer Scrumble in May 2018. The solution is called comet ePA – electronic personnel file that increases work efficiency and offers security. The SMART version is due to be launched in 2019.
A selection of features at a glance
- Cross-location access from the office, the web or via app
- Easy installation and intuitive operation
- Revision-proof processing, administration and archiving of personnel documents
- Lightning-fast full text and keyword search
- Integrated import interface for comet PA Improved data protection
- Automatic versioning
- Change history through log functions
- Authorization / role concept
- Audit-proof archiving
- Certified document management
- Distinction between active / inactive (retired) employees
- Automated creation of employees in the back office (Classic System)
One of the basic requirements is to minimize errors and risks such as damage, inspection by third parties, etc. through automation, to provide the mapping of the Employee Lifetime Cycles at the click of a mouse, as well as a variety of research options.
A clear dashboard is always available to the personnel manager as the head office. Document capture is comfortably implemented in handling and facilitates the assignment of scanned or digitally captured documents via drag & drop. The professional indexing of documents and an intelligent access concept are taken into account, as are the interfaces for transferring the personnel master from payroll programs and for exchanging documents in the file (proofs of earnings, social insurance certificates, certificates – especially from comet PA). The deletion of temporary documents is also automated.
Further expansion stages with extensive features are planned for the comet ePA:
- Virtual file view and scrolling function via integrated PDF reader
- Integrated workflow functions for monitoring the business processes associated with the documents
- Integrated scanner function with direct filing in the file (via barcodes & OCR recognition)
- and much more
This might also be of interest to you